For the Museum Night 2017 Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam invited Mick La Rock to be part of the event program.
The night's theme at the Stedelijk is -of course- Keith Haring: a celebration to the newly restored Velum that is on display now at the museum and a tribute to Keith Haring and the New York art and party scene of the early 80's.
04 Nov. 2017, 19:00 - 02:00h at the Stedelijk:
- Chill (lay down) underneath the VELUM with an AUDIOTOUR
- LET ME BE YOUR GUIDE: The Blikopeners (young curators) will surprise you.
- JAN ROTHUIZEN LAB: draw like you're Jan Rothuizen, Keith Haring's former assistant from Amsterdam and now famous artist. Location: Family lab. 19:00-01:00h.
- SUBWAY STATION '86. Blikopeners' photobooth. Go back in the days and get yourself on picture like you're Madonna, Haring or Basquiat.
- NIGHT BITE & COCKTAILS. At the Stedelijk Restaurant.
- SIGN LANGUAGE GUIDED TOURS (NL)